Friday, February 4, 2011

Greetings From County

I hope that you guys are doing well. I am doing alright myself. Aside from ll the salad tossing i cant complain to hard. I learned recently that i should be going to trial in late September early October. I should know more when the time comes. If they give me a reasonable deal on time i will take it, but if not i am going to go to trial. By reasonable time i mean two years or less. there isn't too much exciting new from my end all i can do is report on is how I've grown spiritually and all the awesome books I've read. Tell Kwang i said Hi, He'll know what i mean i feel fortunate to be in jail right now i can see how it was where i am supposed to be. if i am supposed to do time i will do time. I think some times that if i had jumped onto a more spiritual path earlier in life i wouldn't have caused and felt so much turmoil and suffering, now i must deal with all of that i must deal with all the joy and suffering of life alone. I am fortunate to be here because i can focus on my life on day at a time, i can focus on the suffering without attachments i can focus on the joy with out petty worldly goods. i can focus on living to heal myself first. i have to open my heart and not allow myself to lock it up anymore. i want to thank you for all your precious hospitality, that you for being a friend, that you for being there, thank you.

                                                                                             Love,
                                                                                            Cordelia

P. S.  Can you get Des this letter.? Ive tried to mail it twice The address is messed up or something thanks













                     

No comments:

Post a Comment