Friday, February 4, 2011

Hey you guys.

      I figured i'd write you once i found a more permanent place. I guess River-view is it. I'll let you know I'm doing just fine, This place is much better then the county jail any day. I can get visitors any day 4-8 on the weekdays and 12-8 on the weekends. there aren't any locked doors. (well except to the outside), But I's free here to roam the hall at 3 in the morning. How you guys been? How are the kids? Anything exciting and new happening? I've been working on conquering my demons/ i have faith when i leave that I'll be doing much better. i cant make any promises. It's just something ill be working on till i die. I'm sorry this letter is so scattered, I'm no good at writing. I really just want a cigarette. other then that I'm deciding to remain sob or. i know its the best course of action for me. Tell Dustin and Theresa I said Hi.(also tell them they make a beautiful couple) I'm going to go masturbate at a hot nurse. I am in the nut house. I can get away with it. See ya.

                                                                                                                   Love,
                                                                                                                   Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment