Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Steve and Rene,

Hello from I to you. How have you guys been? How are the young ones doing? I know i haven't writing in a while. there inst much to write about. the only new thing is my pet frog. His name is Herbert. I've had him for a few weeks now. I keep him in my cell for a few days and then let him go outside in our rec yard. its just a big concrete box but he has plenty to eat and do outside. then he comes back inside and i take care of him again. how was your summer been going? i hope you guys have been having a lot of fun. Ive spent my summer reading and folding up origami. it helps to pass the time. Ive read a lot of Dennis Latlaine recently. is ia an amazing author  i recommend him to anyone i know Steve would love his book the given day. masterfully written. i have no idea when i may be getting out. i am not to concerned because the time i spend inhere is more time off a later sentence if i have one. it is also helping me to better find my spiritual path. i know i have a long raod ahead of me. i wish i could write in a better stream lined thinking processes. that sentence makes no sense. i must a little scatter brained . when i hear about my trial date I'll let you guys know. if anyone asks where i have disappeared to let them know where i am and that I'm doing find thanks again, i send much love for you and your family

                                                                           Love,
                                                                          Cordelia




P.S.  I made you guys a conch. its pretty much the only flat thing i can create***

***pic will be added in later

No comments:

Post a Comment