Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Steve & Rene,

Hello and good day. I hope this letter reaches you in good spirits. I have enclosed two paintings. one is for you guys, its a holiday card. I made it all P.C. in case you guys light those Jewey Birthday Candles. I don't hope to offend anyone. The other is for Dustin its called "cookie Monster Jihad"  He said he wanted it last time we talked, sorry for not writing more often. i just seems like there is nothing much to talk about. i live in "Groundhogs day" with out Bill Murray. Either way some shit happened. i plead no contest to my charges so I'm neither guilty nor innocent. I got a good enough deal of 3 1/2 years with the time Ive spent and good time i will earn ill be out in January of 2010, Just 25months, 2 more years. I'm Sure my mother has informed the world. If you're wondering how i feel, I'm quite fine with the exception of braking my mothers heart (that was goddamn hard to stomach) things are going along swimmingly after i am released i will have 4 years probation no drinking no drugging which is fine by me. Ive already done 8 months so i know i can handle it. I feel free to write also tell Kwang that i will send his pitcher soon. its taking a while to paint. your always in my heart and prayers.


                                                                                                                            Love,
                                                                                                                           Cordelia



*** pics will be added later

No comments:

Post a Comment