Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Steve & Rene,

Hey you guys!!!! Sloth love Chunk..... Look up the video some time "The Goonies are Good enough for me", by Cyndi Lauper. Great shit. So now I'm Officially a State Inmate. Got some ne socks, shirts, and underwear. Also got a nifty new uniform. So I will be spending the next 6-8 weeks in this pod. then I will be classified and moved somewhere else on the compound. I sent you guys visitor applications. just fill them out and send them back to me they'll take them out of my mail and process them. when they clear you guys for visits I'll inform you how to set them up. and what time they are. Next time you talk to Tim tell him that i couldn't get that "suicide girls book at the county they said it was inappropriate the county wouldn't let me take it with me even though the prison would allow it I'll get to see it in like 2 years. also tell people if they write they need to include there address in the letter and a sexy photo of a scantily clad girl they wont give us envelopes and plus i wont pictures of girls in underwear. No need for worrying about me. i am doing quite well. i'll be getting classified and then i can start talking classes i'll pick up a vocation such as plumbing, and begin working. Foods damn good here. I actually feel like a Human, Tell the young-ins I say hey. Remember its gay for the stay and straight at the gate. i'll be back on the scene in 2013. Bloody Rectums and Happy Hearts.



                                                                                                                         Love,
                                                                                                                        Cordelia

P.S. I also included a comic strip I found Hilarious





*** pic will be added in later

No comments:

Post a Comment